Become a member of the McLennan County Hunger Coalition and help end hunger in Waco and McLennan County.
Paid membership gives you the privilege of voting at our monthly meetings. Your membership dues help pay for anti-hunger community initiatives of MCHC, as well as office and administrative costs associated with maintaining the coalition and its activities. Membership dues act as a binding commitment between our members, and YOUR membership is very much appreciated!
Membership Dues must be paid in order to maintain membership rights within the McLennan County Hunger Coalition.
The MCHC fiscal year runs from January 1st through December 31st.
- $15 per year for Individual membership,
- $25 per year for non-profit organizations, and
- $50 per year for profit entities.
- Government agencies are exempt from paying dues.
- Individual employees are encouraged to register as an individual; however, this will not affect voting privileges.
Help end hunger by joining MCHC today!
- Download the application with this link…MCHC Membership Application 2019
- Fill out the application,
- Enclose a check for your dues (Please make your check payable to McLennan County Hunger Coalition), and
- Mail your application and dues to us at Caritas of Waco c/o Esther Morales, 300 South 15th Street, Waco TX 76701
- Or, we can handle everything online!
- Download our application from the link above.
- Sign, scan, then email your application to Esther Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pay your dues online through our convenient and secure PayPal link!
That is all it takes to join our work to end hunger in Waco and McLennan County.
Connect with other hunger fighters in our area the second Thursday of each month at our monthly meeting! We meet at 11:45am at different locations, so please check our Events Calendar or our Home Page for event details. We look forward to meeting you!
Together, we can end hunger in McLennan County!